Thread
Print

KOPITIAM : The Legacy Continues

Web based mmo huh? Well currently Im going for Lords of Ebil!! But Travian is also nice, I wonder how my village goes right now? Maybe being raid by other villages.

He's never gonna share it. Those pics are being kept in his secret chest back at his secret underground hiding place at his secret home.

Watching it. Compared to the first season, its getting better and better.

Zizan is so hilarious.   xD

Sorry for the late serve. Was busy looking for other jobs. Got one though and entered this Wednesday. Hopefully I can manage to get through the 6 months of training. Working with that company can surely give me the advantages.

Anyway, currently Im switching from animes to mangas since I prefer the original artwork. But since there's less quality mangas these days, Im switching back to Family Guy.

Serve's up. Ding.

Back from real life, now comes the fantasy land, that is until this Tuesday.

Kinda busy at the moment, you know, study business but doing engineering job = suck. Having tough time calculating those structures and pipes and materials in terms of size, weight and more but somehow, it really hits the spot of tiredness that lurks within fantasy life in common world. So basically, Im enjoying cramping my brain.

I did notice that the Pasir Gudang highway isnt that crowded, usually after 12am, there's still traffic jam. Bad eco eh? Cant help it. Hopefully this bull-year would be a blast for all. God bless.

Still thinking how should I spend my 14days of leave. Perhaps on top of something that is cold along side with something that is warm for 3 days that comes in 2 holidays. Guess.

Anyway, sorry for the late serving. Perhaps someone is already forgot his duty to take care of the shop. Im gonna make it quick so dont expect any perfect drink. Its going to be drinks + messy cups. Happy CNY.

Serves up. Ding!

Read few post in RYL1 section and something came across me; PEOPLE DO LOVE USING GIRLS PICTURE AS AVATAR AND SPAM IN RANDOM CHANNEL AS IF THEY ARE SO CUTE THAT PEOPLE WONT SCOLD THEM FOR SPAMMING.

Really, old forum is better; can delete spamming post = decrease postcounts = decrease "cute" girls because GM IZ BULLY PPL.

I just lol'ed.

Wait, girls do exist in the internet. I've encounter girls that is addictedtoonlinefantasygamesothattheycouldescapetherealworld they're more like.............unlucky. Face it, the only place that you can lose 20 - 30 kg in 5 minutes is in the net.

Cartoons eh? I prefer more adult genre since I like the humors in that way like Family Guy or South Park.

..................................................Spongebob Squarepants!!

Totally wasted. Stupid girls crashing into parties.

Dull holiday. Not going back to KL was a big mistake that I have ever done.........so far. LOL

I was watching Unleashed just now on Channel 5 (Singapore) and it came to my mind; where's the action? It was more like....more family values. I mean come on, Jet Li was on, few fights and more family-stuffs. When people see the word "unleashed" feat. Jet Li, they will think "omg he's on something a really big fight like 2 hrs of fighting!!!omg!!have to see!!!".

So you see, dont watch crap movies.

The other night there was a dope-dog like hanging around infront of my house, like was high; sniffing here and there and when there's a moving object, it will move towards it, sniff it and do nothing. I know I cant describe more of that dog but if you were here, you can see that dog and think "I bet he took weed earlier" and your friend would say "naah, its CNY evening, normal for owners to pour beer into their dog's bowl and mix it with its chow food".

Free chinese tea for everyone since its still new year's season. Have a BULL-y day!

Serve's up! Ding!

This is gay, too many pages about travian.

I wanna talk about vaginas.

This is not a family forum. Its a gamers forum where gamers came inside to trade their ideas and other things that are related to the games. Family forums are concealed with family stuffs like how to solve your kids problem or marriage problems and even relationship problems.

BUT this forum is infested with < teenagers that their mind isnt fully well-develop yet.

And to make this straight, this thread is an off-topic thread, created just to remember the good ol' days of this forum and to reminiscing about daily lives and activities that are related or non-related to this game.

So if its an off topic title thread, then we can talk almost anything including vaginas.

And yes, who got no love for vaginas is gay, except women, they are categorize as "hot" species.

Nothing new. I bet its the same.

Oh I forgot to ask, how's everybody doing during these deja-vu times?

You're a towkay and your industry doesnt have any effect at all plus with the upcoming reduced electricity cost, Im sure you'll be living your life normally.

..and they will ask "is there more underneath it or is that it..?"

everything's sux in this new forum, except the message system, no random censorship.

No more have to type again the post and to figure out what went wrong, eh?

But seriously, this forum is too cute. I mean RYL = Cute? Why dont they put pet system in RYL2 like pet pig or anus?

Fun, isnt it? To have an ass with an anus running and following you inside the game.

Thread