Thread
Print

KOPITIAM : The Legacy Continues

All village got the same amount of resource at the beginning.

For me, my Teuton playing style .. I'm not following the whole quest firstly. I'll make sure that I directly get a barrack (and it's prerequisite) which is level 3 Main Building and level 1Rally Point (Titik Perhimpunan). A level 1 barrack and you can have 2 maces, it's enough with your starting resource.

You may want to wait for the 3rd maces resource to be full before starting, or you can raid by using 2 maces. The odd is high to get 1 killed if the raided village got a rat in it. Better safe then sorry. The reason why teuton playing raid is, its army is cheap and fast to make .. and when you start, you're in the beginner protection so people can't attack you within some period of times but you can attack them. Do take fully advantage of the BP and build up alot of maces and keep on raiding those surrounding you, crippling them to grow till they can't retaliate to your attack anymore.

I just follow the quest till around no. 9 quest and stop over there first and keep on building maces. Do not be scared if your crops production is on negative, if it is .. you're doing it right. Just build warehouse and granary according to your need, and try to get the market as fast as you can. Do not use the gold to add your production cause it will be wasted but do it to trade your resource with NPC merchant. Since now a lot of people trading iron which is useless to teuton in the beginning.

If you're doing things right, by the day 4th or 6th you should have reach the population of 100 with around 100 - 150 maces in hand. Playing Teuton meaning no life but .. there's always a cheating way to do so. Lmao.

Because We're Going To Hell Anyways !

Kopitiam now has a blog -  http://vauxie.blogspot.com/

Weeeeeellllllllllll ..

At beginning of raiding, your food will start to overflow .. thats why you need to build a level 1 granary. Maybe on your 4th to 6th day where you had over 100 maces,  you'll see that you will sooooo in need for wheat till you willingly trade your iron (mostly) half amount .. like 2000 iron for 1000 food. There's too much need for wheat and too much iron in the market.

Yeah, I'm sure a man like you are capable to think that there's a 3rd party program which can "help" a Teuton to have a personal life. If you're using Firefox, do download GreeseMonkey first, then download Travian Beyond 3 (Good Add-on) and most important friend for a Teuton .. Farming Machine which help you to farm even when you're sleeping.

Do raid Teuton and Roman 1st since they don't have much army in the beginning or had none at all since the army is expensive. Do cross your finger when raiding Gaul and hope he's a noob and didn't build a trapper.  Do keep a log on a new village which are still in protection and once their out of it, RAID!. If their out of protection but the population is around 2 - 10, do send 54 maces to completely wipe the resource out of that village since 54 maces will carry the maximum capacity of 800 of each resource.

You doesn't really need to be active much but if you're away for some time, do get a trustworthy sitter for your account.

Go to google and search for greesemonkey. Greesemonkey allow you to use other Travian add-on such as Travian Beyond 3 and Farming Machine.

You can choose Serbuan but I prefer to use Normal since I want to totally cripple the surrounding village which Normal always focus on killing the troops 1st. No troop = No side income, hoping to get resource from the resource field which you constantly farming on him.

Do not let your enemy grow before you out from protection and make sure they don't have enough resource to built a troop. On the other hand, you need to Normal attack Gaul since if your use Serbuan and they got trapper, you can't release the trapped army and need to send another Normal attack to get them released.

If you can't still find the needed add-on for Firefox afterward, I'll post the link.

Just keep tracking when will your neighbour will be out from BP and make sure that your mace didn't die.

Owh, I think I'm the only one who like reading Change 123. It's funny when Kosukegawa's fiancée is actually his girlfriend. But I'm a bit confused when with his father's introduction, saying it's Rukawa Motoko rather the Gettou Motoko. Btw, out of 4 personality of Motoko, Fujiko is the .. Hottest.

Owh, new Veritas is up as well. Now I'm just waiting for History Strongest Disciple Kenichi beside all those JUMP manga that will be up either tomorrow till Sunday.

Veritas is a Manhwa, a Korean counterpart of Manga. It's based on Martial Art and the stroke is really good. I love to read Manhwa since they got somehow interesting plot to play with. About Change 123, I think that Rukawa is Motoko's mother's family name.

I'm still waiting for Eyeshield 21 thou. For me, now Bleach is so boring .. same goes to Naruto last time but now Naruto become interesting again. The only manga that never stop to amaze me is Eyeshield 21 and One Piece.

Travian huh, you can start raiding multiple village once you got around 8 maces, try to raid 2 at a time using 4 maces. Once you had a lot of maces, send it into a group of 5 to 30 - 40 villages at the same time. It's better that way and even if you lose a maces in a village, it's only a portion of it. It's better to get 1000 resource from multiple village rather then getting 1000 resource from hitting 1 village using a lot of army.

War economic based is good, it just sucks when you lose your army.

To you 2 other village .. if you want to transfer your resource, make sure you have a market 1st. Owh yeah, once you got the gold from quest,  make sure you use it wisely. What I do is, I use the gold to trade with NPC, with 3 gold I can freely adjust all my resource according to my need and in my case, to built more maces using other overflowing resource.

Serve Up, Ding !

It's better to play Travian rather then facing those hacker in RYL2 yah.

Come on, Kicks also playing Web Based MMO .. I thought I tried it too and Travian is kinda fun. You should try it sometime, it's free. About those friend whose playing Travian and getting a higher grade then you, I have no comment about it, lmao.

Poker is fun, no fun in the net thou. It's better if you're playing it for real with the money on the table. Too bad over here there's no one willingly to play Poker, Hold'em or BlackJack with me after I wipe their lunch money clean.

Lets all of us play Web Based MMO .. lets ditch the money sucking MMORPG that didn't even care bout its costumer.

Hell Yeah !

BP usually last according to how long the server is open. For new server, the 1st month, BP will go up to 3 - 5 days. The longer the server is up, the longer the BP will  be.

I'm now currently preparing to open my 2nd village, I've done the small celebration to get 500 culture point (which we need 2k to open 2nd village) which cost 20330 resource, already make 1 settler that cost 25k resource for Teuton (Teuton's settlers is the most expensive) which we need 3 to open a new village.

I just hope I can open my new village within the next 4 days or so and no one will attack me while I'm not watching and kill my settler. If I can open it within 4 days, I might be the 2nd player who get his 2nd village the server 3.

1st of all, DriveB have been banned last 2 days and just released yesterday, maybe some of my farm got really angry and report me to MultiHunter. As a result, MH already wipe out all my army which consist 800 of my maces, 50 of my scout, 200 of my Spearmen, 400 of my Axeman and 150 of my Santo. Which is really **ed up, they also wipe 2 of my settlers along with it, and all my troop is my main income.

Anyways, I just manage to make tiny percent of my maces, around 200 of them and no settlers.  Before I was banned, there's 1 village whose I don't really know what his problem with me, maybe he sent out all his army of 300 maces to raid my village. Before that, he already pm me saying he will demolish my village and sent out his so called "VAST" army, and I just wait him with all my army .. and my wall already level 10 (bonus defense). End up, all of his army died and only 13 of my maces died. Afterwards, I sent ALL of my armies followed by 3 of my alliance mates catapult to destroy his village. He then beg me for mercy .. I was like .. wtf?

Anyways, playing Teuton .. it's all about vast army, raid and more raid. Population doesn't really count as Teuton is not a Sim City player. Me myself, only had a population of 180 but over 1k amount of troops. which my wheatfield all of them reaching level 10 and still crop production is -ve 450. I don't have any hero thus no hero mansion, and if I wanted to settle my food crisis, I need to conquer a wheat oasis (50% or 25% increase of wheat production) to help me out but still need a level 10 hero mansion to do so.

If you got raid, please politely pm the person raiding you asking him to stop. If he refuse, you either try to finish up your resource by building up crannies or army. Thats why when you're still in BP, the most important things is keep on raiding and building up troops till they don't have any resource to built their army and retaliate. They will also think twice to attack you since you got a vast amount of troops in your village.

I think the part that you really missed is, the raiding part and the building army part. Thats why once you're out of BP, people start targeting you since they don't want you to be a threat in the future.

I just went for my 1st class this semester which the new semester already start a week ago. Really sleepy, I think I'm gonna take a nap.

Do play, MY server 3, play at South East.

Well, when someone attack me, I will kindly pm him asking him to stop. But if I attack someone and they politely pm me asking me to stop, I will just say "I won't, I need more resource compared to you", If someone rudely pm me, I will ignore them and continuously farm them.

Btw, I just get back from watching Pink Panther 2, that movie is so damn hilarious till I don't know whats so hilarious bout it. You guys should watch it if got the chance to.

It's ok, no one run before they can walk.

Btw, if you're going to see Ong Bak 2. I won't stop you. I can say, for action .. I'll give 10 out of 10 but for storyline ... 1/2 out of 10.

I've settled my 2nd village today, time to re-focus on my wiped troop by MH.

Hrmm, Maybank sux real bad nowdays. There's a problem with my Maybank account, if someone bank in a small amount of cash .. let say rm 50, it will be bank-in to my account. If the amount is a lot, even if you use the counter to bank it in, I didn't receive it.

Weird and really messing with my life right now. Anyone else experiencing the same problem ?

I was, about 4 days behind schedule actually .. I'm suppose to have my village 4 days ago and doesn't have to remake all my troops and I should be the 2nd to have 2nd village but now I'm drop to the 5th - 7th fastest person in the server to have 2nd village.

My total population for 2 village is only 201 meaning it's impossible for me to have a max resource field. My resource field beside wheat on my 1st village is all on level 2 (prerequisite to finish quest) and the 2nd village is level 0 (only 12 population now). I only have 1 cranny which is on level 6 (will be deleted soon) and I think 4 cranny is way enough to protect yourself from others trying to rob you. My wheat field is only at level 8 and my crop consumption is -ve 320.

FYI, Teuton can actually rob 2/3 (or is it 1/3) the total resource in your cranny, Having more cranny doesn't really help if your raiders is a Teuton.

MH wipe my troop, and let a few resource left in my village. I make a troop using all the resource, I had to research a scout afterward since I don't have the luxury to send my troop to just simply die or back empty handed. Scout will, well .. spy on either enemies resource & army or infrastructure & army. Scout won't get notice or even die scouting other village unless that village have their own scout. Once I've require the info I need, I will send just enough troop to wipe the resource clean, no more no less. Doing it on multiple target and all my heist are 100% in return. With that, build more maces and santo.

Now my 1st village already have 400 maces, 100 spearmen and 100 santo where they kept raiding and raiding just like before. My 2nd village which only have 12 population, already had their own 200 maces and I've sent 50 spearmen from my 1st village to guard it and kept raiding others as well. 2nd village is a 5 clayer which will be my clay supply depot and maybe a Catapult and Teutonic Knight depot as well. I will conquer a 25% wheat 25% clay oasis nearby for my 2nd village once I have enough troop to get the 50% wheat oasis for my 1st village. 50% wheat oasis will REALLY boost your wheat production, thus lowering the -ve wheat consumption in my 1st village. The problem is, almost all 50% wheat oasis are really hard to get since the nature creep inside are really strong and the one near me had like 11k defense point against an infantry troops. I need to have at least around 1500 maces with Hero that have bonus attack to just kill the creep inside and still will lose around 500 maces in the process.

You can at least try to follow what I do with my village or a slight variation of it will do just fine according to your situation. Most people in s3 are noob, I'm also a noob as well. They will fear those with "high" population and assuming they are pro but 90% people in the server that have high population are Sim City player (only focusing to chase population but don't have any defensive measurement taken) and really useless in like 1 more month. I only have 180 population when I land my 2nd village, I do not have a level 10 resource field .. all through raiding and still few people in my alliance ask me "how did you do that".

My advise is, try to maintain your population but kept on increasing your troop and wheat field. Stop building the crannies and try to focus on the important building that are required to make your 2nd village (level 10 residen) and if you want to fasten the process .. try to get a townhall (and all of it prerequisite) so you can do a small celebration to increase your culture point (1 celebration took around 20k+ resource, 1 day to finish) and get extra 500 CP per celebration. If you don't want to rush things up .. just focus on building your troop, and level 10 Hero Mansion (so you can conquer oasis, prefer it's 50% wheat) and slowly built the requirement for 2nd village till the point you can have 2k CP normally.  If you choose to delay your 2nd village, you may start building your resource field now.

Do try to have your troop farm 24/7 (we got farming machine aren't we?) and cripple your neighbour completely. Once you've done that perfectly, you should only receive one or two attack maybe every 2 week. One of my alliance still have his rat alive up till now, he's taking it one step further.

What else, do not give a crap if someone curse you (will happen a lot) or asking you to stop farming them or trying to befriend with you. It will only limit your farm in the process. If you have extra resource, try to research for spearmen and scout to defend your village when your maces and santo went on raiding fiesta. Do try to make your village wall as high as possible and always have the defensive unit on your village (in case of incoming attack) and your Hero in village if you're not watching them. Wall will give extra defense bonus, a really great deal to have.

This is a bit longer then my usual post but I got time to spare. I've simplified most of the guide I've read and re-adapt it to our own pace. Most guide are on the optimistic case when the reality is .. shit happen all the time. You can take any piece of my advice and try to follow it according to your priority and playing style, you can also do a variation of it according to what you think is best as well. I do not say that my method is absolute.

Wow, it's 14th Feb .. Yesterday is Friday the 13th.

For normal and unlucky guys like me, 14th Feb is just another day on the calender. I saw a few couples at midnight hanging around the pool doing "God Knows" what they're doing. Reminds me of the best Valentine "present" I've got when I still .. "celebrating" Valentine. Yeah yeah for Malay, it's not appropriate to celebrate it but who cares.

Aw, Come on Kicks .. you're giving up on Travian already?

Thread