Thread
Print

KOPITIAM : The Legacy Continues

Web based mmo huh? Well currently Im going for Lords of Ebil!! But Travian is also nice, I wonder how my village goes right now? Maybe being raid by other villages.

Sup.

Just finished doing a live telecast show called "Sehati Sejiwa" or "One Heart, One Soul".

Took a photo with the host, Scha Yahya, a hot chick in my never ending list of cute girls

Told you i was hardcore.

Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote:
Original posted by CaptKickers at 2009-1-7 16:32
Sup.

Just finished doing a live telecast show called "Sehati Sejiwa" or "One Heart, One Soul".

Took a photo with the host, Scha Yahya, a hot chick in my never ending list of cute girls
Care to share? Hehe

Roses are Red Violets are Blue,The Shorter the Skirt, The Better the View.

He's never gonna share it. Those pics are being kept in his secret chest back at his secret underground hiding place at his secret home.

RAJA LAWAK ASTRO....

as a student myself....i dont feel anything i guess as lazy ness is always inside.....
zzzz.....dont know what im i talking about actually.....
but ist ok....come all watch RAJA LAWAK ASTRO SEASON 3.....  

-MTC CREW-

Watching it. Compared to the first season, its getting better and better.

Zizan is so hilarious.   xD

YAY i got RYL2 to work with Vista..

Roses are Red Violets are Blue,The Shorter the Skirt, The Better the View.

Final is over .. thats good. Went for lunch with a lecturer, I'm sure Jerry know which one .. even better. Nothing more to do, the best.

I'm gonna continue my hibernating states afterwards, see after the winter is over.

Because We're Going To Hell Anyways !

Kopitiam now has a blog -  http://vauxie.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Original posted by blurjerry at 2009-1-7 19:23
He's never gonna share it. Those pics are being kept in his secret chest back at his secret underground hiding place at his secret home.
Strongly agree.

Haven't watch movie for quite sometime, except animes my bro d/l. Anime + dinner, nice mix lol.

Web base MMO huh, sounds interesting. Might spend sometime on it once I can make some free time.

Kopi-O, less suger.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2466/phpbbqmp6.gif

Quote:
Original posted by Xandrite at 9-1-2009 13:26

Strongly agree.

Haven't watch movie for quite sometime, except animes my bro d/l. Anime + dinner, nice mix lol.

Web base MMO huh, sounds interesting. Might spend sometime on it once I can ma ...
i wonder if naruto defeated pain already.....anyone got any link for it?

-MTC CREW-

nope...
the latest manga naruto just arrive konoha....
this week jump comic holiday...

http://jenoshazard-gamerzlife.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Original posted by tamingsari at 2009-1-9 17:57

i wonder if naruto defeated pain already.....anyone got any link for it?
Not yet. Its gonna take some time, the real Pain doesn't show up yet.

Quote:
Original posted by SorrowLover at 9-1-2009 21:28

Not yet. Its gonna take some time, the real Pain doesn't show up yet.
lol...some one should ask aiko san for it cos i believe japan mangga is already out noruto vs pain...
but i believe naruto will lost and someone rescue him and he will continue training....

-MTC CREW-

Quote:
Original posted by tamingsari at 2009-1-10 00:33

lol...some one should ask aiko san for it cos i believe japan mangga is already out noruto vs pain...
but i believe naruto will lost and someone rescue him and he will continue training.... : ...
There's no Weekly Shonen Jump again for this week. Due to the holidays in Japan.
Need to wait for another 1 week.

Sorry for the late serve. Was busy looking for other jobs. Got one though and entered this Wednesday. Hopefully I can manage to get through the 6 months of training. Working with that company can surely give me the advantages.

Anyway, currently Im switching from animes to mangas since I prefer the original artwork. But since there's less quality mangas these days, Im switching back to Family Guy.

Serve's up. Ding.

Thread