Thread
Print

KOPITIAM : The Legacy Continues

Yeah, the connection between continents is having abit of problem. Im getting some unusual dc when downloading something.

I did saw a new adsl wireless router that is much faster than 802 series. Maybe I should get a hold of it a.s.a.p since my old one is like.....crap.

Holiday huh? Who wanna join me on my next year's backpacking travel?   =)

About the countdown, over here in JB will always be at Danga Bay, watching some boom boom + massive heavy traffic jam. But the "fun" part comes in when you DO feel like you're in someone else country; too many "foreigners".     =.=

Coffee and milo ais is serve. Enjoy.   =)

And by the way, happy new year everyone.

Hope that year 2009 will be a major turn out for everything.

Special drink; Double Shot Espresso Mocha Ice Blended with extra Cream

Happy New Year to u too Jerry, and the rest of u.
Next year gonna be tough year for me, as i will take SPM
Its just like the world gonna end
No games, no manga, no anime,...
Anyway, thx for that special drink.

There is not much firework performed, only a little and its boring.
Maybe this is 1 of the economy crisis effect.

Morning Everybody..Happy New Year to Everybody!!!

Roses are Red Violets are Blue,The Shorter the Skirt, The Better the View.

allo allo.

Ello xandrite old man, still busy as usual ka?

Haha, all this time i thought the forum was down XD kept filling the address bar with "forum.ryl.com.my"

Didn't know already change address.

Ceh.

Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Yeah, the address was changed, I just noticed it yesterday though.

This year there's only few new designs of fireworks. I was expecting something like from Putrajaya International Fireworks Competition but yeah, its little.

Well there's been improvement, more crowds over at Danga Bay, traffic as usual, more chicks and hens (lol) and yeah, this year is abit more happening than last year.

Happy new year everyone.

Yea still busy.

Wireless providers r good until they get overloaded with users n most of the providers won't spend more on enhancing the backbones(WiMax, T1, T3, u name it). Standard asian businessmen =.=

In the end, when the users r lesser we get better speed but the provider is not making money, god knows how long can a provider like that survive, maybe increase monthly charges ?

if business is good with tons of users signing up, another TMnet. Really, streamyx users in states like Kedah, Perak etc (ask MyOwn *grin*) get better speed then us in Selangor, Penang, Johor etc.

A game of number I guess.

Erm I don't do countdown anymore, feeling old. Haiz.

Kopi O super gao, TQ

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2466/phpbbqmp6.gif

Really about the speed difference? I was testing in Speedtest.net using local domains and mainly I got 1.5k for Download, but dont ask about outside domain, really suck.

Well, at least Im still using the same old RM88 per month package for 1Mbps.

New year is still new year, nothing has ever changed. Even the countdown isnt special over here in JB.

Got a new job, as a bloodsucking sucker salesman. I wonder if I can make sale by end of this month.
=/

Serve's up. Ding.

Ha ha.

Today is really one way to start the 2nd day of the year 2009.

Walk into the stage set this morning to repair a loose video cable, while the show was  ON AIR ( that means while the show is showing on tv, real time) and the camera was panned, showing my back to the entire country for 5 secs.

Kodak moment : priceless

Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Happy New Year guys.. got free drinks?

Nice kicks. Now the entire nation are actually viewing your butt, which is the most successful thing in the entertainment industry. You should go register yourself participating in a real-life show.

You can order anything that you can think of, Jumong. If you want us to cedok your water from Sungai Klang also we can do it.
=p

Round of beer for everybody ..Drinks on me..LOL

We are short on chivas. Anyone can go get it at duty free zone?

Quote:
Original posted by blurjerry at 2009-1-2 18:51
We are short on chivas. Anyone can go get it at duty free zone?
hmmmm...looks like im the closest to the duty free...Duty free is like an hour away from my place..LOL

Thread