Thread
Print

KOPITIAM : The Legacy Continues

All village got the same amount of resource at the beginning.

For me, my Teuton playing style .. I'm not following the whole quest firstly. I'll make sure that I directly get a barrack (and it's prerequisite) which is level 3 Main Building and level 1Rally Point (Titik Perhimpunan). A level 1 barrack and you can have 2 maces, it's enough with your starting resource.

You may want to wait for the 3rd maces resource to be full before starting, or you can raid by using 2 maces. The odd is high to get 1 killed if the raided village got a rat in it. Better safe then sorry. The reason why teuton playing raid is, its army is cheap and fast to make .. and when you start, you're in the beginner protection so people can't attack you within some period of times but you can attack them. Do take fully advantage of the BP and build up alot of maces and keep on raiding those surrounding you, crippling them to grow till they can't retaliate to your attack anymore.

I just follow the quest till around no. 9 quest and stop over there first and keep on building maces. Do not be scared if your crops production is on negative, if it is .. you're doing it right. Just build warehouse and granary according to your need, and try to get the market as fast as you can. Do not use the gold to add your production cause it will be wasted but do it to trade your resource with NPC merchant. Since now a lot of people trading iron which is useless to teuton in the beginning.

If you're doing things right, by the day 4th or 6th you should have reach the population of 100 with around 100 - 150 maces in hand. Playing Teuton meaning no life but .. there's always a cheating way to do so. Lmao.

Because We're Going To Hell Anyways !

Kopitiam now has a blog -  http://vauxie.blogspot.com/

Thx Vaux.. i'm happier with my new Teuton village now.. Started this new account at 1.30am last night and this morning I already got 2 maces out n already raid 3 villages up to posting time. unfortunately, i'm not sure where i've done wrong.. my clay, wood and iron seem depleting and my crops is growing. Note :- now my village got 3 corp fields with lvl 1 each and 1 wood field lvl 1.

My current resource as follows :- Wood 9/800, Clay 25/800, Iron 55/800 and Corps 419/800.
My quest only done up to quest 4.
2 of my maces i already send to raid a village several tiles away, outside of my 7x7 because there are several >20 pop teuton villages, and gaul villages .

Ah... yes, i think to be active in Travian do require u to keep checking ur account. Haha.. got myself a third party program which i only use last night to build my Main to lvl 3, RP and Barrack while i sleep.

Damn tired now, supposed to be my off-day but there's a new staff coming in and i need to train him up. Hmm.. maybe will catch a nap on the sofa after Zohor. Tauke, Kopi Jantan satu.. Thx.

Edit :- Who can help to program Web Browser games base on RYL?  It will be a blast :-p

[ Last edited by Jumong at 2009-2-5 13:19 ]

Weeeeeellllllllllll ..

At beginning of raiding, your food will start to overflow .. thats why you need to build a level 1 granary. Maybe on your 4th to 6th day where you had over 100 maces,  you'll see that you will sooooo in need for wheat till you willingly trade your iron (mostly) half amount .. like 2000 iron for 1000 food. There's too much need for wheat and too much iron in the market.

Yeah, I'm sure a man like you are capable to think that there's a 3rd party program which can "help" a Teuton to have a personal life. If you're using Firefox, do download GreeseMonkey first, then download Travian Beyond 3 (Good Add-on) and most important friend for a Teuton .. Farming Machine which help you to farm even when you're sleeping.

Do raid Teuton and Roman 1st since they don't have much army in the beginning or had none at all since the army is expensive. Do cross your finger when raiding Gaul and hope he's a noob and didn't build a trapper.  Do keep a log on a new village which are still in protection and once their out of it, RAID!. If their out of protection but the population is around 2 - 10, do send 54 maces to completely wipe the resource out of that village since 54 maces will carry the maximum capacity of 800 of each resource.

You doesn't really need to be active much but if you're away for some time, do get a trustworthy sitter for your account.

I have try to seach for GreaseMonkey add on but no avail.. but will recheck after i post this.

Currently using a manager which help to queue building, troops training, and attack another specified villages.

I guessed my first 3 raids were on Serangan : Normal. After trolling around travian forum only i know that i need to choose Serangan : Serbuan to get more resources. Nvm.. i'm in learning process ^_^. Now i'm setting all my attack to be Serbuan.  :-D

Go to google and search for greesemonkey. Greesemonkey allow you to use other Travian add-on such as Travian Beyond 3 and Farming Machine.

You can choose Serbuan but I prefer to use Normal since I want to totally cripple the surrounding village which Normal always focus on killing the troops 1st. No troop = No side income, hoping to get resource from the resource field which you constantly farming on him.

Do not let your enemy grow before you out from protection and make sure they don't have enough resource to built a troop. On the other hand, you need to Normal attack Gaul since if your use Serbuan and they got trapper, you can't release the trapped army and need to send another Normal attack to get them released.

If you can't still find the needed add-on for Firefox afterward, I'll post the link.

Haha.. thanks for ur insight once again. But unfortunately my neighbour either them all above 15 pop. or they are still under BP. And i need to send my 2 maces far far away to raid.

Thanks for the suggestion about FF add-on. I found all the 3 FF add-on, but havent test them out. Damn tired tonight.. so i'm gonna let my bot run and take a good night sleep. :-D

Yes! Worst chapter 74 is out and so do Change 123 chapter 38. Okey, now i really need to move my ass from this chair n go back home to sleep. Good Night everyone.. Tauke, Kopi Jantan kensel !

Last Edit for today :- Nice move from Kiey to quickly lock this thread. So long, Zack

[ Last edited by Jumong at 2009-2-5 19:51 ]

Just keep tracking when will your neighbour will be out from BP and make sure that your mace didn't die.

Owh, I think I'm the only one who like reading Change 123. It's funny when Kosukegawa's fiancée is actually his girlfriend. But I'm a bit confused when with his father's introduction, saying it's Rukawa Motoko rather the Gettou Motoko. Btw, out of 4 personality of Motoko, Fujiko is the .. Hottest.

Owh, new Veritas is up as well. Now I'm just waiting for History Strongest Disciple Kenichi beside all those JUMP manga that will be up either tomorrow till Sunday.

aloooo.......

eating popcorn and watching naruto only now.....

-MTC CREW-

Waaa, u just spoiled me.. T_T But anyway it's kind of predictable anyway. I havent finishes reading both manga latest chapter because my internet bitching up yesterday. Rukawa? Maybe she have another secret split personality? Or just that his 3rd father called her by that name. Just a feeling of mine, because the chapter title is 893.

Veritas? Wat's that? Right now manga that i read :-

1. Worst
2. Crow
3. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure - Stone Ocean
4. Change 123
5. Pluto
6. Naruto
7. One Piece

Hahaha.. I got 5 maces now.. LoL the bot is bullying the same village for past few hours.. but now it seem that my resources is growing steadily... just need to raid more village. BTW.. Since i got 5 maces now.. can i raid 2 village at the same time? I meant to split them up and 1 team goes to other village n the rest to another village?

Tauke, Nescafe Tarik + Nasik Lemak 1.

Veritas is a Manhwa, a Korean counterpart of Manga. It's based on Martial Art and the stroke is really good. I love to read Manhwa since they got somehow interesting plot to play with. About Change 123, I think that Rukawa is Motoko's mother's family name.

I'm still waiting for Eyeshield 21 thou. For me, now Bleach is so boring .. same goes to Naruto last time but now Naruto become interesting again. The only manga that never stop to amaze me is Eyeshield 21 and One Piece.

Travian huh, you can start raiding multiple village once you got around 8 maces, try to raid 2 at a time using 4 maces. Once you had a lot of maces, send it into a group of 5 to 30 - 40 villages at the same time. It's better that way and even if you lose a maces in a village, it's only a portion of it. It's better to get 1000 resource from multiple village rather then getting 1000 resource from hitting 1 village using a lot of army.

War economic based is good, it just sucks when you lose your army.

Oh.. manhwa.
I used to read PK, Rebirth, Raja Neraka ( not sure english title, but i saw the book being sold in B&N Berjaya Times Square) and Goong. Havent read Eyeshield 21 & Bleach for a longgg time.

Now currently i got 7 maces. maybe tonight will get my 8th maceman n start hitting 2 village at once. My Village still havent develop much. Just build 1 granary, 1 cranny and 4 lvl 1 corp fields, 1 wood..

And my Roman Village, Johan Setia already starting to make his own raid to another weak village :-p Oh, if i wanted to delete any of my account, can i give my resources to another village/player/ally and if can, how should i do it?

ane...teh tarik 1....

Epic Win!!! +1
http://bbs.cibmall.net/viewthread.php?tid=43618&page=2#pid757713

To you 2 other village .. if you want to transfer your resource, make sure you have a market 1st. Owh yeah, once you got the gold from quest,  make sure you use it wisely. What I do is, I use the gold to trade with NPC, with 3 gold I can freely adjust all my resource according to my need and in my case, to built more maces using other overflowing resource.

Serve Up, Ding !

lol Travian?
not you guys too...there's a group of ppl I know in my course who play travian...

was sort of annoying watching them alt tab between travian and work and they end up getting higher grades then me.

I'd be having lunch in the student lounge and you'd just see like this row of 4-5 laptops and it'd be them playing travian, i mean ffs, facebook poker is where it's at if you wanna kill time at uni.

It's better to play Travian rather then facing those hacker in RYL2 yah.

Come on, Kicks also playing Web Based MMO .. I thought I tried it too and Travian is kinda fun. You should try it sometime, it's free. About those friend whose playing Travian and getting a higher grade then you, I have no comment about it, lmao.

Poker is fun, no fun in the net thou. It's better if you're playing it for real with the money on the table. Too bad over here there's no one willingly to play Poker, Hold'em or BlackJack with me after I wipe their lunch money clean.

Thread