Thread
Print

KOPITIAM : The Legacy Continues

Dun worry Vaux ur not alone...The other day got a guy used my name too..EvilKiey.I LOL hard..!!!

Roses are Red Violets are Blue,The Shorter the Skirt, The Better the View.

wow.even kiey also got twins.LOL.

http://jenoshazard-gamerzlife.blogspot.com/

got got!

people use my hero's names to scamm other people!
i saw people use vaux name and use the "talk in gm" hack and speeder!haaiz!

~~BELEIF CREATES BIOLOGY~~
HAVE FAITH IN WHAT YOU DO AND FATE WILL REWARD YOU WELL!

Quote:
Original posted by innocence at 2009-2-1 21:20
people use my hero's names to scamm other people!
i saw people use vaux name and use the "talk in gm" hack and speeder!haaiz!
one more Vaux fans.after this maybe got fanclub for vaux.

http://jenoshazard-gamerzlife.blogspot.com/

No mood to play.. already away from the game for 2 weeks now.. Just login to say hi to old frens. Been brainwashing customers not to play any cib games, wakakaka.. Want play dancing games, go HS5.. want play FPS, go play SA.. want play RYL.. go p.server.. hehehe

Pluto just updated ^^.. battle scene between Atom and Pluto.. LoL, this CC line so lagged la these few days.. want to download Shit..... no Glory Day oso cannot.. more than 5 hours for each part.. damn!!

LoL at Kamen Rider Kabuto malay dubbed. So terrible liao.. No mood to watch it. Even One Piece malay dub oso sux.. LoL.

Anyone selling spen mit yit? Offer me, pm pm.. :-p

[ Last edited by Jumong at 2009-2-2 21:39 ]

I've message Jackson through MSN regarding my resignation but still haven't received any reply from him. I don't really care bout it anymore, a lot of "GM" are running around in the server, you guys should be happy bout it. Last time you guys whine due to the lack of GMs in the game, now we got more.

Ah, I got a few more ID full of metals but sadly I can't remember the password and the e-mail as well. Owh well, if I still remember it, that should be quite enough to enjoy around.

More fun playing travian compared to RYL2 nowdays .. lmao.

Because We're Going To Hell Anyways !

Kopitiam now has a blog -  http://vauxie.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Original posted by VauxVonDespair at 2009-2-3 03:28
I've message Jackson through MSN regarding my resignation but still haven't received any reply from him. I don't really care bout it anymore, a lot of "GM" are running around in the server, you guys s ...
What!!! You leaving me all alone..Shiet!!!Ima ditch this game too...haha Joking yeah..

Roses are Red Violets are Blue,The Shorter the Skirt, The Better the View.

Vaux.. did u buy gold for ur travian village? I just started playing it.. still very new.. got 1 soldier -  a rat, from the tugasan  that i made.. Been reading all the faq n trolling around travian forum looking for newbies guide all day.

waaaa!

JUMONG PLAYING ANOTHER GAME!?
NVM..I ALSO PLAY OTHER GAME WHEN PISSED WITH RYL2!
ADD MY ID PLZ GG-DOTA!
======================================================
PURE-SEX
======================================================
I ROK IN DOTA I MEAN ME NOT BAD LAR!
COME O COME WHO WAN TRY MY CRAZY NOOB ULTI IN DOTA?

~~BELEIF CREATES BIOLOGY~~
HAVE FAITH IN WHAT YOU DO AND FATE WILL REWARD YOU WELL!

No, I didn't buy any gold, I get the 35 gold from the quest they give to me. Do you play at MY server? If you do, on what server ?

Do play at MY s3 since it's still very new. If you're playing at s3, play at South East .. I'm there.

http://forum.travian.us/forumdisplay.php?f=50

Thats the guide but thats on us server, you'll find that the name is different but it's basically the same.

[ Last edited by VauxVonDespair at 2009-2-4 13:33 ]

Reply 191# VauxVonDespair's post

Yup.. i'm in s3 too.. not sure where i was. Tell me your kampung name, Vaux. I got 2 account.. and both are still newbies.. 1st Kampung is Johan Setia ( lol ) and the 2nd 1 is Panglima Garang ( lol again ). Right now i got 20 gold for each account which i already spend on getting +25 more resources. 1 Kampung already constructing barack..  

SE? from wat i heard that SE will be heavily populated with Kampungs so easier to be raid or farmed.

LoL.. i will always be a noob.. in RYL, in Travian, even in Dota. I wonder why havent Hades improves... I mean i think i sensed the real GM around map1 town ( that's wat i felt la ) but those faker still can shout in Orange.. If the real GM around.. they should have kick or directly ban those fakers.

I think the only good thing to do right now is to log in n farm for G-Point.

Yeah, SE is fun to play, anywhere actually.

A lot of village meaning a lot of farm and what I do is, I farm all village within my 20 x 20 so basically they are crippled and doesn't have any resource to build an army to retaliate against me. Thats the best method in travian.

I'm DriveB from Methuselah, Coordinator for Legions (Alliance) and in South East Legions (SELs). Your village name really scare the shit out of people around you .. lmao.

LoL that's why if can i try to avoid SE, since got vet. player over there.. Unless u could help to protect me :-p Let me see whether i can find u :-D

Tell me how to find myself, to know whether i'm in SE, WN or any loc. other than just coordinates. damn my village too slow to generate resources. Can i make new account and put it in the same square as my current village so i could farm on my own village? hehehe..

Just downloaded graphic pack for travian.. at least it could speed up page loading abit :-p

hehe.. editted my own post again. I know how to know which region am i know.. Read the US forum. Dang.. no way to put 2 village of 2 diff. account side by side.

[ Last edited by Jumong at 2009-2-4 22:23 ]

There's no way you can make a new account and wanted to put it side by side, if you're lucky enough then you might got it .. like 1 in a million chances. BTW, multi account is "illegal" and will result to ban but a lot of people doing it, just don't get caught.

Slow generating resource? I've got all my resource field up to only level 2 and my wheat field is the one I'm focusing on to support the growing army. Since I'm a teuton, raiding is my main income .. and if you raid good enough, you will never need to wait for the resource field to grow. Lmao.

And you're from SW, so far from me -.-"

It's actually at NW :-D

I'm starting a new village, my 3rd account btw (syhhhhh - will delete old account when i feel i can manage with this new teuton village.. haha yes, trying to copy ur style :-p)

Why is it that i have more starting resources with teuton compares to my 2 Roman villages? And did u do all the quest early on and finish it ASAP?

Thread