Thread
Print

KOPITIAM : The Legacy Continues

Booooring!!!! Where is my Coffee!!!! LOL

Roses are Red Violets are Blue,The Shorter the Skirt, The Better the View.

Today was a bit hectic, was waiting at Puduraya for like 2 and half hour for bus.

At Puduraya, the police and the immigration were doing some sort of  "Ops Sapu" to catch the illegal immigrant. I was sitting there watching them catching the immigrant one by one and tossing them into the truck. When the truck aren't there since they had to send the immigrant somewhere else before they can pick up more, there's 1 Indonesian guy trying to escape and the whole force are chasing for him. Whats funny thou, they left the other immigrant unguarded, and soon they also trying to flee the scene.

I was able to catch one Indonesian, and some people around catch the other. They even beat the crap at one Bangladesh guy who trying to force his way . When the police come back, that Bangladesh guy told that some guy beat him when he trying to escape, end up .. the police beat him more.

What a day .. Lmao.  It's fun to catch illegal immigrant sometime.

Because We're Going To Hell Anyways !

Kopitiam now has a blog -  http://vauxie.blogspot.com/

Back from real life, now comes the fantasy land, that is until this Tuesday.

Kinda busy at the moment, you know, study business but doing engineering job = suck. Having tough time calculating those structures and pipes and materials in terms of size, weight and more but somehow, it really hits the spot of tiredness that lurks within fantasy life in common world. So basically, Im enjoying cramping my brain.

I did notice that the Pasir Gudang highway isnt that crowded, usually after 12am, there's still traffic jam. Bad eco eh? Cant help it. Hopefully this bull-year would be a blast for all. God bless.

Still thinking how should I spend my 14days of leave. Perhaps on top of something that is cold along side with something that is warm for 3 days that comes in 2 holidays. Guess.

Anyway, sorry for the late serving. Perhaps someone is already forgot his duty to take care of the shop. Im gonna make it quick so dont expect any perfect drink. Its going to be drinks + messy cups. Happy CNY.

Serves up. Ding!

Read few post in RYL1 section and something came across me; PEOPLE DO LOVE USING GIRLS PICTURE AS AVATAR AND SPAM IN RANDOM CHANNEL AS IF THEY ARE SO CUTE THAT PEOPLE WONT SCOLD THEM FOR SPAMMING.

Really, old forum is better; can delete spamming post = decrease postcounts = decrease "cute" girls because GM IZ BULLY PPL.

I just lol'ed.

Girl's don't exist in the internet.

Except Sheilah of course.And Boxxy.

I lol'ed.

Happy CNY everybody!

ugh... catching the flu during summer is easily the suckiest thing that ever sucked.

but kicks, uve never met Sheilah in person have u?

so, for all u know, she could be the alias of some 40 y/o pedo. I really really doubt that's the case... but it would be fkn funny if the woman u were crushing on for years turned out 2 be a fake.

but yeh.... the flu fkn sucks, but on the upside (or downside), it got me back to posting on these forums... i may even reinstall RYL tomorrow.

Vaux - Ben 10? Isn't that a kid's show? Or is it somehow more "adult" then I thought it to be, because my lecturer's son apparently loves that show, and he's 8.

Bleh, Sheilah might be a real girl, but there's "Other" Sheilah as well that .. I shouldn't mentioned about. Everyone had a skeleton in their closet .. even me. Right Kicks?

Owh yeah, Carol as well a real girl .. hrmm, who else. Jas ? I'm speaking out of RYL .. not other game. Speaking of which .. the best HIM/HER of RYL old forum .. Seraphim/LexDivina. Thats a true LOL.

Well, Ben 10 is a kid's show. Doesn't mean if you're watching kid's show .. you're a kid or retarded person. Doesn't mean to gay's song, you're a gay. For me, Ben 10 is kinda cool in its own way. I watch Justice League as well, it was aired on Cartoon Network last time. Teen Titans as well, what else .. Martin Mystery, Totally Spies, Avatar, Power Puff Girl Z (New one ONLY) .. and bunch of other things. Even Shin Chan -.-"

I like cartoon, I watch good cartoon doesn't matter if it's from east or west, Anime or American cartoon. I even watch a cooking programs, I do love cooking. So whats bout it?

Bleh, CNY ..I guess it's party time.

Wait, girls do exist in the internet. I've encounter girls that is addictedtoonlinefantasygamesothattheycouldescapetherealworld they're more like.............unlucky. Face it, the only place that you can lose 20 - 30 kg in 5 minutes is in the net.

Cartoons eh? I prefer more adult genre since I like the humors in that way like Family Guy or South Park.

..................................................Spongebob Squarepants!!

Totally wasted. Stupid girls crashing into parties.

lol I didn't mean anything by it, just surprised is all, I thought you only stuck to Japanese cartoons (anime). Besides, it's not like I can criticise you Vaux, I've watched stacks of cartoons (Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, etc) and anime myself.

And what's this with the whole "Other" Sheilah thing?

[ Last edited by SyKeS at 2009-1-25 11:17 ]

Nah, I'm not saying you are .. it just a statement yah. Well, as long it's fun .. why wouldn't? Even I watch bunch of adult genre as well.

The "Other" Sheilah things .. I don't have the power to make any statement over here. Like I said, everyone had a skeleton in their closet .. Right Kicks?

Well, girl in the internet .. in the context of online game, out of 100% so called "girls", only a few portion of them .. let say, 5% are a real girl. Statistically, 3% are speaking the truth .. only 2% show their real pictures. Who say there's no girl in the internet? Myth Busted ! Totally.

Do I need to mail Adam and Jamie to bust it some more?

So far ive only met like 1 real chick from RYL2. The rest are chicks with dicks..LMAO

Roses are Red Violets are Blue,The Shorter the Skirt, The Better the View.

Quote:
Original posted by SyKeS at 25-1-2009 08:34 AM
ugh... catching the flu during summer is easily the suckiest thing that ever sucked.

but kicks, uve never met Sheilah in person have u?

so, for all u know, she could be the alias of some 40 y/o  ...
Webcam.That's what technology is for.

No worries, Vaux, there's no skeleton in the closet when your a staff there *grins*

Besides, i've already got a "replacement" standing by, so no screw ups :)

Successful scam is successful.I should thank Danny and Mikey for that.

I'm not saying specifically over "there", I'm just saying that skeleton in the closet as in general view of things.

I'm also not really worried about the screw ups, I'm pretty sure you who think a few steps ahead already lay a few plans now and then, even an "emergency exit" as well.  "Replacement" is a must .. thats an absolute law of it right? Too bad I chose other "Channel" to do things such as what you were doing.  I must say, you do a good job over there .. but I really wanted to see with my own eyes if you ever screwed up.

Bleh, amateur scam is a thrash. They ain't a hustler if one goes for a short term or a small fry. I've close the "Scam Chapter" from my history books .. you've saw it first hand when I'm doing it right?

Up till now, I really going for "Manipulating" and honing my skills day by day. It just a matter of time before I decided to do it once again.

By the way, shaving money of a girl and make them your walking ATM machine, do it fall on "Scam" or "Manipulating"?

I Lol'ed

Well, everyone have their history in scamming, some people scam other's ingame items, some scam other hard work cash, I scam100 players of their hard earn cash in giving them shares in an oil rig business (other game, other stories) Vaux scam someone until she died.Poor soul, God bless.

Meh, scammers and hustlers deserve to rot in hell anyways.

Anyways, i watch the the 1st raw episode of Kamen Rider Decade.Not bad actually.

[ Last edited by CaptKickers at 2009-1-26 02:24 ]

Quote:
Original posted by VauxVonDespair at 25-1-2009 00:09
Today was a bit hectic, was waiting at Puduraya for like 2 and half hour for bus.

At Puduraya, the police and the immigration were doing some sort of  "Ops Sapu" to catch the illegal immigrant. I  ...
lol...how come u just watch....?i mean the authority didnt ask u any ID?  

-MTC CREW-

Thread