Thread
Print

gm here need help

gm here need help

dude how can i open back my old id
bob044 i don't know why, but how to open back bro?

Dear Player,

Please kindly send us Player Inquiry Form.
Please follow the format and fill in all your detail. Please attach either one of the following: (a photocopy of your IC, driving license or your student ID(with IC number) ). Please provide the full details of the problem. Your request will not be accepted if the player details are incomplete. Thank you.

*Note  Please use the "attachment" function in e-mail compose interface to upload the  Player's Inquiry Form, photocopy of document, screenshot etc. that you want to send in. : http://www.cibmall.net/public_ht ... 99&page=inquiry

Thank You.

pls help

GM im buy ying yang friut egg then 400 gold lost and y i cant take egg de

Dear player,

Please explain more details how player cannot take the egg.

thank you

GM help me!!!! T^T

Im unable to open back my old id....when i try to open my id its says its been blocked

Reply 5# sillyBuddy99's post

Dear player,

We suggest that you call our company (03-80238315) for more details and/or for us to quickly help you with your in game problems.

Thank you.

hi all long time did'nt open hahahahaha  
feeling good..

help me G M

why my id can not open after change password???

Dear Player,

When do you send us the Player Inquiry Form to request change game password?If still in processed and the details of your Player Inquiry Form was not match with your register details will be banned for 7 working days.Please be patient when your case has been done our customer service will be contact you.

Thank You.

Thread