Thread
Print

[SDO-X] Problem

Problem

Hey,
When I Creating A Room For SDO Season 3,
I cannot Join And It Comes Out The Bug Report...
Screenshots :
Please Let Me Know And Help Me Fix The Problem !
Thank You
@ kennylawloung@yahoo.com

Quote:
原帖由 Kenny2887 于 2012-12-24 16:25 发表
Hey,
When I Creating A Room For SDO Season 3,
I cannot Join And It Comes Out The Bug Report...
Screenshots :
Please Let Me Know And Help Me Fix  ...
Click send bug report and re-install your sdo,thanks=)

Reply 2# coolname's post

You are being counter-productive here, kid.

Sending the bug report is useless and most of them aren't even checked at all. This is an issue related to GPU drivers. Unfortunately, the only solution is to switch to an older GPU unless you want to revert to XP.

I Dont Know Need To Trust Who... But I Will Try It Thanks XD
Can I Have A Better Answer For It?
And How To Change It... Sorry I Just Using My New Computer For Windows 7
Please Tell Me How To Fix The GPU

[ Last edited by Kenny2887 at 2012-12-25 19:01 ]

Reply 4# Kenny2887's post

Are you using a laptop? If the answer is yes, then your only option is to pretty much revert back to XP.

A GPU, or graphics processing unit is more commonly known as the graphic card in Malaysia. From my own past experience, newer GPU drivers tend to have issues with CiBMall's games, especially the ones which use Intel's x64 architecture. Windows 7 is also known to have issues with MAT as it was designed to run on XP so your only option is to get a pirated copy of WinXP and install it via dualboot. Of course, this is assuming that you are using a laptop. If you're using a desktop, you can still install one of the older GPUs like the Nvidia GeForce 8500GT for less than MYR100. Of course, you should also remember that if you're going to have 2 GPUs in one system, you'll have to make sure your power supply unit has the capacity to handle it.

As for installing Windows XP, you will need to go into your BIOS(press DELETE key at startup) and change your boot sequence. Set your CD/DVD ROM to boot before your hard disk drive, insert your Windows XP disc into the ROM, restart the computer and you'll know the rest of it unless you don't know how to create a partition. In this case, just make sure you don't format the HDD for Windows use.

[ Last edited by OverL333T at 2012-12-26 08:41 ]

Quote:
原帖由 Kenny2887 于 2012-12-25 18:59 发表
I Dont Know Need To Trust Who... But I Will Try It Thanks XD
Can I Have A Better Answer For It?
And How To Change It... Sorry I Just Using My New Computer For Windows 7
Please Tell Me How To Fix T ...
Click send bug report and re-install your sdo,thanks=)

did u already running as administrator???

maintanance make me going to DIE

Thread