Thread
Print

GM should upgrade the game graphic.

GM should upgrade the game graphic.

GM,Plese upgrade the game graphic. .Many people says MAT have a terrible graphic.Can you please upgrade the unreal engine to 3.0?Please lah GM,they said MAT is noob because of the game graphic.We need unreal engine 3.0.Not 2.5.

Reply 1# CSO_432's post

You sir, have just made my day.

There was never any Unreal Engine 2.5 to begin with. That being said, MAT is an MMOFPS. That means it needs to have low system requirements so that the developers can target a more mainstream market and attract more players.

CiBMall can't do shit anyway. Everything related to the game client itself has to go through Kingsoft.

And MAT is noob. Not just because of the graphics, but also because of it's poor construction. So what's wrong with it, you might ask?

The netcode's wrong, the weapons are imbalanced, the descriptions are wrong, the community's messed up, the rocket launchers are named wrongly, the maps are badly designed, the voice acting's wrong, everything about this game is wrong.

Move on.

[ Last edited by [MY]PacmanZ at 2012-7-22 12:21 ]

⑨Mall - Your Cirno Portal

But MAT is not noob!

I want to admit, M.A.T Online is a noob game after all.
It was filled with immature and dumb kids who love to shout using microphone and simply call people hacker or spy. Besides, those dumb kids love to play ONLY grenades but not assault rifle in bomb match, team match, or even team death match. I don't mind if they use flash bang or smoke bomb, but this what it called, world ball grenade? bullshit

I might as well go to S.A in the first place.

[ Last edited by Wongthethlef2 at 2012-7-22 20:12 ]

Reply 4# Wongthethlef2's post

Smoke grenade is useless in MAT. You can still see the players' names if you are pointing at them and spraying requires no effort at all especially if you're using LMGs.

And seriously? Rocket launchers? I don't mind if MAT allows me to 'wallbang' those **ing campers but it doesn't which makes them imbalanced like **. Any ** can just camp in a corner with a rocket launcher or LMG and get free kills. Even Modern Warfag 2 was more balanced than this bullshit.

OH, AND HI GUYS! SHOTGUNS CAN BE EFFECTIVE AT LONG RANGE LOLOLOLOLOL

⑨Mall - Your Cirno Portal

Reply 2# [MY]PacmanZ's post

agree with you...

~Oppa Gangnam Style~

Quote:
Original posted by CSO_432 at 22/7/2012 14:38
But MAT is not noob!
i had play MAT for so long...oh yeah, MAT is definitely a noob game...lagging server,unbalance weapon,the gm's only cares about money and most of the players doesnt have manners at all.

akulah(ubi)

Thread