Thread
Print

Kopitiam: The Revival

yeah all busy for now day,and nthg change here..like old days..

Hello Guy

Please Join RYL2 Northpole,Easy Lving Easy Pick TOB YIT AND Gold,can make EQ if you got time,now SU37 AND colgate,SD Project And Many Player Is Start Playing ,Pls Join Us !!!I Playing Human With My GF ID Name Liew Shau Wei Also ^^

owh noticed that,ryl northpole are many player..start with using mage class to easy farming hmm is not bad sia,and badly  get banned from GM..[lolz]

How is everyone? Suddenly I don't feel like drawing, playing piano, studying, cooking, housework.... Why am I so lazy..? =( but i'm so fed up with doing the same thing everyday..

My life is so boring..........

Quote:
Original posted by FishyFantasy at 2012-1-8 00:35
How is everyone? Suddenly I don't feel like drawing, playing piano, studying, cooking, housework.... Why am I so lazy..? =( but i'm so fed up with doing the same thing everyday..

My life is so bori ...
Same like me -- my life sequence is the same everyday - Go to school, go for tuition classes, read books, finish homeworks and sleep. Life's boring but you just gotta live in this boring life.

Reply 80# Sonicheng's post

ahaha...guess you are right. I haven't found my new interests yet.

But...i've started to learn dancing...of course just a beginner... Dancing is soooo hard gosh......

Happy weekend everyone! =)

Does anyone have Touhou 9 here?
I'm bored and looking for netplayers :|

Hello guys <3

I hate it when I get nightmares or random dreams because I will get extremely tired when I wake up in the morning.

I dreamed about man-eating earthworms. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

How Izzit?Bon89 ?now human everyday lose @@ will you like to support human ?^^

I have a porcupine called "Zazoom"!

Reply 84# EeePadTransform's post

duno y?when i buy equipment the stat are strange..like got socket with strange gems suddenly gm pm me saying i m try to bug money,speeder,hack eq,wtf..so i really retired ply this game lo,bug come from the game itself..gila mia ..

fish:
feel tired,boring?huh?maybe u are trying find the answer but it is empty answer,u need a space for urself..and is batter when u find a new life..u need change new aquarium ^_-

Reply 87# Bon89's post

Ahhahha, not sure what does "space for myself" actually means.

Money is so hard to earn.....time to find some new jobs.

Wow.

This place is still going. Somewhat surprising, to be honest. I'm sure I'll also say the same the next time I get bored and decide to come back here, in 6 months. Also this place looks more Chinese than I remember. Is CiB hosting any other games in English aside from M.A.T anymore? (Hell, is MAT still going?) I've noticed that RYL and ROW are completely dead. Now that wasn't a surprise.

Anyways dropping in to say hi... so uhh... hi. Happy New Year too, I guess.

Hope you are all doing well.

I don't like CiB's sig limit.

Much like the rest of the forum, it doesn't allow for anything meaningful to be said.

Reply 89# SyKeS's post

Place is still filled with retards. :(

⑨Mall - Your Cirno Portal

Thread