Thread
Print

Kopitiam: The Revival

I want order "Old Town Enrinch Chocolate" for drink .

Reply 46# ~Miss_EiRa~'s post

Sorry, this is not Old Town White Coffee.

DERP

Hi derps!

Did someone called me here sometimes before? Owh well, since the ownership of Kopitiam have been passed for generation from a user to another user, Bryan was finally in the line of the owner. Good luck with that!

Anyways, been super busy lately with a lot of works, assignment, projects and also not forgetting .. finishing up my costumes and props for upcoming Comic Fiesta 11 tomorrow. All is done by now, what's left for me to do by today is study a lil bit for my exam tonight and off I go to Comic Fiesta 11 tomorrow morning around 6am or so. Posted about some information regarding Comic Fiesta on Gossip Section, like I have been done for few years now during Comic Fiesta times. Do check it out yah?!

Oh yeah, if anyone going to Comic Fiesta 11, this year would be an epic one .. I hope. If you see any Super Shinken Red (from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger) on day 1 and Gokai Red (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger) on day 2, that would probably be me. Don't be shy to poke me and say hi!

Now then, back to studying for exam.

Because We're Going To Hell Anyways !

Kopitiam now has a blog -  http://vauxie.blogspot.com/

Speaking of exams, SPM..... next year..... ;_;

On a side note, addicted to Touhou now.

DERP

Oh that is Setarbak Kopi . What menu you provide ?

Good luck to both Vaux and PwnRaR.

I feel like cosplaying someone with winter uniform. I really like the uniform so so much. But I have no idea which character is that.......Enma Ai perhaps?

Welcome to Setarbak Kopi, Miss Eira. We provide food, drinks without any brand name...if you know what that means. =)

Here, help yourself with this special self-made cookie.

TL ; DR version : CiB are bunch of sellout

I missed 08' and 09' where the community isn't **ed up

Reply 52# Shafi092's post

Wasn't that before CiB merged all of the forums together?

DERP

Going back to KK tomorrow, excited!!!!!!!

;____________________; KK traffic jam.

On a side note,

Apparently this is actually easy mode. Yes, the boss does this a lot in this stage.

You still want to play Touhou?

DERP

Reply 55# PwnRAR's post

I thought you are still at Tawau.

Uhm....what's with those circles and lines I don't even

Comic Fiesta woots!

Who is she cosplaying? I like her outfit. Can I make one too? Ahahah

[ Last edited by FishyFantasy at 2011-12-17 19:38 ]

Reply 56# FishyFantasy's post

I remember seeing something like that.
Forgot what it was called though.

And those circles and lines are the boss' attacks. Touhou is that hard. The one I gave you was the newfag friendly version :|

DERP

hmm may i hav coffee with free sugar and horlick for my bro :-D...

Reply 58# Bon89's post

Here's your coffee w/o sugar and Horlicks.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKE

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-12-18 13:52 ]

DERP

I'm not sure who she's cosplaying but I know who she is.

Btw, CF11 has ended. Few problems with KLCC management **ing into CF flow has ruined Day 1. None the less, both day are fun and I just love when kids was practically screaming to take pictures with me. Though I missed all the concert on Day 1 which kind of pissing me off, Day 2 end dance party really makes the crowd go crazy. As usual for the last 3 CF, we will be the one who conquer the end party so it's all good.

On side notes, Tun Mahathir do comes to CF11. That was too awesome indeed. Anyways, here's a picture of the crossover between 2 latest Tokusatsu series : Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger X Kamen Rider Fourze.

Because We're Going To Hell Anyways !

Kopitiam now has a blog -  http://vauxie.blogspot.com/

Thread