32 123
Thread
Print

/r/

/r/

Once again, another request thread!

Request your uploads here(Do not request games as this is against the rules and CiB is strict about it) and we'll see if I can get it up :3

NOTE: Requests for Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Mobile Suit Gundam and Fairy Tail will be automatically rejected.

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-12-3 17:26 ]

DERP

Great! I request for:

Detective Connan (Case Closed)
Air
Final Fantasy Unlimited *what the hell is this I didn't know about FF anime O_o, would love to give it a try tho..*
07-Ghost Season 2  (Because I watched season 1 and I still have them in my Pentium 4) *Top priority

---------------

Of course you don't have to upload them all! Just choose one from the above list is enough. Or you can reject them all.

Thanks a lot! =3

[ Last edited by FishyFantasy at 2011-12-3 18:26 ]

Reply 2# FishyFantasy's post

FFU is extremely hard to find

Detective Conan will take too long(wow so many seasons LOL).
Still looking up 07-Ghost :|

DERP

Reply 3# PwnRAR's post

Agreed, Detective Conan is too long. xD was suppose to watch only one season. (Any season)

Okay then, FFU is out.

But I think you are not interested with anime like Air, Clannad, Ano Hana :| (I have Ano Hana 480p)
Oh okay, you can stop searching for 07-Ghost if you can't find it.

Pokemon   Pokemon    Pokemon    Pokemon    Pokemon    Pokemon    Pokemon    Pokemon

Reply 5# CJaCk's post

Can't believe adults still watch Pokemon O__O

*I hate Pokemon for no reason lol sorry*

i'm a kid what do you expect!

Air Gear ? Air Gear ? Air Gear ? Air Gear ? Air Gear ? Air Gear ?

http://s1.pirates.game321.com/index.jsp
http://pirates.game321.com/activities/lp/?utm_source=mangahere&utm_medium=cpa&utm_campaign=pockiepirates

Rave Master please :D

"Your Message lenght is invalid"

Hmppppphh...

Unfortunately, both of your requests have to take some time due to the fact that I will be downloading it by torrent this time.

Currently downloading Air Gear. For Rave Master, it might not get uploaded for all we know. HTTP links keep getting removed and there isn't a decent torrent for it anywhere. In the meantime, Aa! Megami Sama OVAs are being uploaded to MediaFire while we wait for Air Gear to be downloaded at less than 20KB/S

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-12-4 03:28 ]

DERP

Ahahaha... I didn't know C.I.B become another WAREZ right now. /gg
Good luck with your download guys.
Quote:
Original posted by FishyFantasy at 3/12/2011 17:57
Great! I request for:

Detective Connan (Case Closed)
Air
Final Fantasy Unlimited *what the hell is this I didn't know about FF anime O_o, would love to give it a try tho..*
07-Ghost Season 2  ( ...
Air is a good anime indeed, but the storyline is a bit complex. Need to watch from the beginning to ensure you will enjoy the anime. If you want the link pm me. MU&MF

- It is so easy to think that the world revolves around you, but all you have to do is stare up at the sky to realize it isn't that way at all. -

Ah! Megami-sama OVAs sounds nice, I only got Tatakau Tsubasa for the OVAs.

Does the request only works for Anime and what links you're uploading it to? I prefer MU links, less hassle for downloading.

Hrmm, if for Anime :

1. Slamdunk
2. Samurai X
3. Saber Marionette J
4. Kyou Kara Maoh R3

I got bunch of stuff I wanted to request but meh, you can't be too greedy while requesting.

But it would be cool if you're be able to upload a subbed version of Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.

Because We're Going To Hell Anyways !

Kopitiam now has a blog -  http://vauxie.blogspot.com/

Reply 11# UMAKEMESICK's post

Eheh, they didn't care much about this so we do what we want to do =3

Really really want to try Air, and I can't download BT  =(  it would be better if I can watch it online .flv version (at the same time download the video using RealPlayer Downloader)

Slam Dunk woots xD My bro even buy the whole DVD =_= ....why buy it when you can download it????
Would love to watch Samurai X ! Good anime too.

Quote:
Original posted by VauxVonDespair at 2011-12-4 10:25
Ah! Megami-sama OVAs sounds nice, I only got Tatakau Tsubasa for the OVAs.

Does the request only works for Anime and what links you're uploading it to? I prefer MU links, less hassle for downloadi ...
MediaFire

And I'll attend to yours once I finish uploading Air.

Still waiting for IS OVA to come out while trying to look for a Paypal account to borrow so I can import the tankobons.

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-12-4 16:23 ]

DERP

You....you are going to upload Air....? TwT  *wipe tears of joy*

32 123
Thread