Thread
Print

Game for share

Unless you have screenshots of me begging, I'd advise you to stop blowing hot air and start admitting defeat already. We've got other people laughing at this :)

And no, why the ** would I want to check your inbox? There's enough kids like you around here to give me a few laughs.

DERP

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 22:20
Unless you have screenshots of me begging, I'd advise you to stop blowing hot air and start admitting defeat already. We've got other people laughing at this :)

And no, why the ** would I want to c ...
pham base ke tak? aku dh ckp , aku dh delete kan

Hmppppphh...

Reply 55# [LikeNoOther]'s post

More emotion = Retard

[ Last edited by UMAKEMESICK at 2011-8-23 22:26 ]

- It is so easy to think that the world revolves around you, but all you have to do is stare up at the sky to realize it isn't that way at all. -

To [LikeNoOther]:

I said.....dont fight in MY THREAD!!!!!!! THIS IS GOSSIP SECTION NOT FIGHTING SECTION!!! IF YOU WANT TO FIGht WHY DONT JUST PM!!!!

I Am Lighting The Rain Transform

Reply 63# [LikeNoOther]'s post

Are you sure you deleted it? It sounds like we never had that sort of conversation before! :)

Unless you have 'bukti'(evidence), just shut up and stop manipulating the facts.

DERP

Reply 66# YukimuraDarkKil's post

Oh sorry about that, no one can stop PwnRaR from doing it. Lol.

Quote:
Original posted by Wongthethlef2 at 2011-8-23 22:23
To [LikeNoOther]:

MMG AKU MARAH SKANG

Hmppppphh...

Reply 69# [LikeNoOther]'s post

Because you failed at trying to embarrass me? How cute. Didn't Islam forbid you to frame other people?

DERP

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 22:27
Because you failed at trying to embarrass me? How cute. Didn't Islam forbid you to frame other people?
AYAM BLACK PURPLE BETOL KAU NI

Hmppppphh...

Reply 71# [LikeNoOther]'s post

The way others are seeing it, you're the 'AYAM BLACK PURPLE' here as you are modifying the facts to embarrass me. From my own point of view, you are nothing but scum who brings shame to his own respective religion and nation.

DERP

Heheheheh *scary face* PwnRAR-san ^^+ you know what you should do right
and LikeNoTher ^^+ Can you stop fighting in MY THREAD OR I WILL KILL TEH BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!

buts its weird though even PwnRAR offline he can still reply

Reply 74# YukimuraDarkKil's post

Forum glitch.
And if I know LikeNoOther, he won't stop. He'll always think he's perfect and anyone who disagrees with him is a sinful person. Well, that's according to what he thinks.

DERP

Reply 73# YukimuraDarkKil's post

No, sorry, can't do that........

Thread