Quote:
Original posted by [LikeNoOther] at 2011-8-23 20:03
Online games :
All server RYL
S4 League

Offline games :
All GTA
All NFS
S4 league? i want to play it but dunno how to registered   when i put my ID and pass its say ID does not exist

I Am Lighting The Rain Transform

Reply 31# YukimuraDarkKil's post

Here's "Cloud Strife facepalm" for you.

And guess what? I love Hello Kitty's stuff!

Behold...the pinkishness, adorableness of the mighty Hello Kitty that will make your eyes BLEEEEEEEEEEDD!!!!!!!

[ Last edited by FishyFantasy at 2011-8-23 21:24 ]

Reply 30# [LikeNoOther]'s post

Because you are making us Malaysians look like retards with your nefarious shitposting. Is this the attitude of a Muslim now? Don't want to accept the truth? Act like orang jahiliah? How cute. And you still dare to call yourself a Muslim, sir? Pikirlah sendiri. How will the world look at Malaysia if the country is infested with immature people like you? How will the world look at the Islamic religion if it is filled with extremists and immature kids like you?

And this sir, is the Internet. Whether you like it or not, I have every right to criticize you even if I am not paying for your bills. If you can't take the slightest amount of criticism, then you shouldn't be here.

What's my push against you, you might ask. I have a problem with people like you because people like you just can't take criticism. When you refuse to take even the slightest amount of criticism, you'll never learn. I have a problem with people like you who always think they're right about everything and no one is allowed to disagree with you. I have a problem with people like you who act like as if they know everything when in fact, they know nothing. I have a problem with people like you who talks cock all day long without any credentials, evidence or valid points to back up your trashtalk. I have a problem with people like you who refuse to use their brains when it comes to arguments. Instead of arguing with valid points, you prefer to argue with your emotions.

Why do I have a problem with people like you? Because people like you will only bring shame to the nation and the nation is already filled with people like you. Whenever someone tells you the truth about yourself, you 'maki' them as if you're perfect.

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:33 ]

DERP

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:23
Because you are making us Malaysians look like retards with your nefarious shitposting. Is this the attitude of a Muslim now? Don't want to accept the truth? Act like orang jahiliah? How cute. And you ...
Spe yg buat malaysia look like retard skang ?! ko ckp ngan aku
kau tgk thread kau tu dlu
"proof that UMNO gayfag"
kalau org luar negeri tgk macam mana?
spe yg buat malaysia mcm retard skang spe ?!
aku buat thread for shared , engkau nk kelam kabot pasal pa?

Hmppppphh...

Reply 35# [LikeNoOther]'s post

UMNO is a gayfag's party. Open up your eyes and see the truth for yourself already. But for the time being, we'll leave the political crap aside.

On the other hand, your 'sharing' threads are nothing but shitpost hives as they contribute NOTHING to anything or anyone whatsoever. Seriously, threads like 'IF YOU HAVE RM1000 WHAT WILL YOU DO?' are only attracting post-whores and spammers. I created that thread to open up your eyes so that they can see the truth of our nation's current situation. Ever wondered why I know so much and you know very little about the world? Ever wondered why the foreigners who are looking at these threads are always laughing at the community instead of me? Seriously, CiBMall has 'orang putih' in it too. You have the Americans, the Polish, the Germans and even a few Croatians in here.

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:37 ]

DERP

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:36
UMNO is a gayfag's party. Open up your eyes and see the truth for yourself already. But for the time being, we'll leave the political crap aside.

On the other hand, your 'sharing' threads are nothi ...
Weh pergi mmpos la !! klau aku nk sharing ngan member2 kt forum ni
ko sorg je yg tk suka thread tu
org lain elok reply !! yg kau ni babi unta psal pa?
spam tak spam , itu aku punya id , klau aku kena ban ko kesah ke buto ?

Hmppppphh...

Reply 37# [LikeNoOther]'s post

There you go again. Just look at yourself already. Everytime someone tells you the truth about yourself, you 'maki' them with insults as if you're perfect. I'll admit, I can be very harsh sometimes and I have trouble dropping my excessive cursing but that is completely beside the point. You think that the community in here matters when in fact, it doesn't. In reality, there are many more people who agree with me on the fact that your thread can be considred as a 'shit thread' due to the fact that it contributes nothing at all. They just don't voice it out because they believe that you are hopeless. I on the other hand, believe that there is still a small amount of hope in here.

IS THIS THE ATTITUDE OF A MUSLIM? IS THIS THE ATTITUDE OF A MALAYSIAN? DIDN'T ISLAM TEACH YOU TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND?

SHAME ON YOU FOR DEFILING YOUR RELIGION. SHAME ON YOU FOR DEFACING YOUR NATION'S IMAGE.

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:44 ]

DERP

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:43
There you go again. Just look at yourself already. Everytime someone tells you the truth about yourself, you 'maki' them with insults as if you're perfect. I'll admit, I can be very harsh sometimes an ...
Salah spe skang , kau yg tiba2 cari psl
aku ade cari psl ngan kau? bodo
dlm youtube , jeles byk , lps tu mintak kt aku mcm2 kt youtube
file la ape ar.. tak malu ke bodo

asl kau nk ckp psl agama

[ Last edited by [LikeNoOther] at 2011-8-23 21:45 ]

Hmppppphh...

Reply 39# [LikeNoOther]'s post

No. You were the one who was looking for trouble by posting a **ton of shitty posts and threads. You gotta expect someone to criticize you. This is the Internet. Me? Jealous of you on Youtube? Since when? The only thing I did was to give you credit on your creativity when you converted NFSU2 into BM. That, and I am better than you in NFSU2.

DERP

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:47
No. You were the one who was looking for trouble by posting a **ton of shitty posts and threads. You gotta expect someone to criticize you. This is the Internet. Me? Jealous of you on Youtube? Since w ...
Dah la , mengaku je la , accept the fact
kau mesej aku merayu bagai nk keanak2 kan

Hmppppphh...

Reply 41# [LikeNoOther]'s post

What fact?

You haven't thrown a single valid point at me so far. The only thing you have been doing all this while is throw a bunch of useless insults at me such as 'GO TO HELL' and 'BABI' and 'BUTO'

DERP

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:49
What fact?

You haven't thrown a single valid point at me so far. The only thing you have been doing all this while is throw a bunch of useless insults at me such as 'GO TO HELL' and 'BABI' and 'BUT ...
WAHHH KAU DH MALU KAN SERAKANG?
KAU TAK MENGAKU KAN? HAHAA , LAWAK2
PWNRAR TAK MALU MERAYU2 KT AKU DLM YOUTUBE , MINTAK FILE BUTO
KAU DH KALAH? APE CITE SKANG?

Hmppppphh...

Reply 43# [LikeNoOther]'s post

I won't deny the fact that I did that but does that mean I should worship you as if you're perfect?
And you are twisting the facts here. I did not beg for it. I merely requested it.

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:54 ]

DERP

Now now Please dont fight i dotn want my thread become a place to fight....

I Am Lighting The Rain Transform

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 21:53
I won't deny the fact that I did that but does that mean I should worship you as if you're perfect?
And you are twisting the facts here. I did not beg for it. I merely requested it.
DAH2 KAU MENGAKU JE SKANG , AKU RASE TAK PERLU AKU NK POST GMBR YG KAU MERAYU2 KAT AKU DLM YOUTUBE

Hmppppphh...

Thread