Original posted by [LikeNoOther] at 2011-8-23 20:03
Online games :
All server RYL
S4 League

Offline games :
All GTA
All NFS
Oh?
Tell me, in which year was the first NFS released and which platform was it released on?

DERP

Reply 16# axelclone's post

Of course xD I got it from piratebay xD Gmod 9, not 10 =(

too bad my hdd only 40GB lol. Plus another 80GB.

Oh, I like your avatar, by the way. xD

Reply 18# FishyFantasy's post

thanx :D
i would love to download gmod:D
u got the link for it:D?its better if its not torrent cause my broadband gonna reach the quota again....

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 20:17

Oh?
Tell me, in which year was the first NFS released and which platform was it released on?
Aku tak peduli game tu release dari tahon bpe
yg penting aku main

salah ke aku nk kongsi ape yg game aku men?
ape yg kau nak sbnarnye?

Hmppppphh...

Reply 19# axelclone's post

I don't think I have the link (I downloaded it 2 years ago)

And yes, it's in torrent. =( No other way I guess....

Reply 20# [LikeNoOther]'s post

If you don't know what you're talking about, then stop talking cock. I don't think you'd even know the fact that the first NFS originated from Test Drive for the NES and Genesis. I have played every single NFS, including the one released back in 1994.

You ask me what I want. Is it not obvious enough already? I want YOU(and the community) to stop talking cock as if you know a lot and start using your brains before you make a shitty post or thread. In short, I want to see COMMON SENSE. Is that too much to ask for? I am not asking you to change immediately. I am merely asking you to start taking criticism the right way instead of going all 'maki' when someone criticizes you so that you will realize your mistakes and improve on it.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?
Because if that is really too much, then this country is hopeless. As long as it shuns away criticism, it cannot face changes. It cannot face the future. It is doomed to remain as a failed nation.

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 20:52 ]

DERP

Reply 21# FishyFantasy's post

o:(
thanx by the way :D
it would be a waste if i bought it.:D

Reply 17# PwnRAR's post

I still remember the PSX version of NFS! Had fun watching my sis and my bro playing together, chased by cops...jumping from high platforms....lolololol...

Reply 24# FishyFantasy's post

DERP

Reply 23# axelclone's post

It costs RM20~RM30, quite cheap for one original game. But that doesn't mean I will pay for that game either. xD

Reply 25# PwnRAR's post

Nou, "newer" than that

[ Last edited by FishyFantasy at 2011-8-23 21:07 ]

Ahhhh GMOD
Mine came with the Valve Complete Pack :3

DERP

Reply 28# PwnRAR's post

My Ex bought the Orange Box (RM72) and I asked from him....hah......silly

Quote:
Original posted by PwnRAR at 2011-8-23 20:39
If you don't know what you're talking about, then stop talking cock. I don't think you'd even know the fact that the first NFS originated from Test Drive for the NES and Genesis. I have played every s ...
Ape yg kau sakit hati aku buat useless thread?
kacau mak bapak ko romen ke?
aku sbnrnye mls nk mencarot , aku dh lama tak mencarot , tpi sbb ko wat aku panas, mmg sial la
aku punya pc beb , aku punya keyboard , aku punya ID cibmall , suke hati la aku nk buat ape
kalau aku kena ban , lantak la , internet aku bayar sndiri , lain la klau kau bayar internet utk aku , leh la kau marah aku sial...

Hmppppphh...

Quote:
Original posted by FishyFantasy at 2011-8-23 21:09
My Ex bought the Orange Box (RM72) and I asked from him....hah......silly
what ? i though you a boy   so your a girl? or you just gay?

I Am Lighting The Rain Transform

Thread