Thread
Print

Suggestion

Suggestion

Dear GM, why dont you just change the background music? Every 1 month change new background music. It's too hard to change it? You use this background music almost 1 years!
And i'm getting BORED with the background music.

It's just a background music, i think it was not too hard to change it. Can update new item, new cloth but can't update new background music.
I'm very sure all SDO-X Player will love it if you keep update the background music.

Please take a note for this suggestion!

Thank you.

SDO-X|BArb|3^Cak3^|Wonderland

Dear player,

Thank you for your opinions and comments. We will send your comments and opinions to our staff and technicians. Thank you for your supporting.

Reply 2# CiB_CS030's post

Always give a same answer when people give a suggestion.  

Please make a change, dont just ignore the suggestion. I think that was not too hard to do, just do autopatch.  

if u wan to change the sound effect fast.. try to use this trick..but i don't know this still work or not.. :)
you all can change all song music in your matjust convert it too ogg file and rename it where you want to place..

example
gynamstyle.mp3 convert into gynamstyle.ogg and rename to servermussic or etc
place into folder music in all your game

Reply 4# OwnAcc's post

But in SDO the format is not .ogg but it's .sdm format.

If i can find how to convert mp3 to sdm format that will help a lot, but i can't find how to convert it.

Quote:
Original posted by loveshiai at 2013-8-5 22:48
But in SDO the format is not .ogg but it's .sdm format.

If i can find how to convert mp3 to sdm format that will help a lot, but i can't find how to convert it.

Try This~ ..i just google it..~> SDM Converter

[ Last edited by OwnAcc at 2013-8-6 05:35 ]

Dear Player,

Please do not simply change your game file folder to avoid game file crash issue.

Thank You.

Quote:
Original posted by CiB_CS030 at 2013-8-6 10:13
Dear Player,

Please do not simply change your game file folder to avoid game file crash issue.

Thank You.
hahaha, so please make autopatch for new background music.

Dear Player,

Thank you for your suggestion, we will send it to our related department for investigation.

Thank You.

Quote:
Original posted by loveshiai at 2013-8-6 23:24

hahaha, so please make autopatch for new background music.
hahaha Jyeah!!~ new music cominggg! ~

Quote:
hahaha Jyeah!!~ new music cominggg! ~
I don't think so if GM will make a change. I saw so many suggestion player give and the GM just reply the same answer, and nothing change.

Quote:
Original posted by loveshiai at 2013-8-12 11:37

I don't think so if GM will make a change. I saw so many suggestion player give and the GM just reply the same answer, and nothing change.
i mean.. new music coming ~> year 3014   muehehe

Thread