Thread
Print

Got insulted in the cyber

Got insulted in the cyber

Alright... First of all, I know this is some kind of 'random' thread, but I just want to say about this... It's ** **ing annoying.

The story is like this:

It is all started in August.
There's a girl in form 2 (Which is from Afternoon class), talks bad about my friend (She inbox him with full of bad words, real life too). I posted on her wall, "I give you a warning, stop doing it again or else you will regret for this", but she refused and she scolded me back by posting it on her status.

She says I'm a garbage, etc etc etc (She said in kantonese, she though I don't understand). I reported it to Discipline teachers with some proofs. Discipline teachers gave her a warning. She did not listen, she called her backup (I didn't know that she got brother in form 4 which is from morning class same as me). When I'm going back to home using my bicycle, they stopped me. They asked some silly questions why I report it to teachers, I said I didn't (I lied), and I go away.

The next day, I sent another message to Discipline teachers. They gave her penalty marks (She almost got expelled from the school. Last few months ago, she dyed her hair and she get caught by teachers.)

Until today, when I'm rushing back to home... Here we go again, she called even more ** backups. She called some of her friends to 'protect' her? Oh come on... Don't make me laugh. They said they will beat me up? But they never take any actions? Said I'm a coward? Her brothers also, he said he will call all his gang beat me up? But why they didn't do that? lolfail, stop acting like a 'hero' in the school, please. We no need handsome boys and beautiful girls in the school, we just need normal boys and girls.

I know they're smart, but with their attitude like that, no one wants them, I MEANT IT!

Tomorrow, I'm going to send another message to Discipline teachers. Hope she got expelled from the school, and I don't need to see her face anymore. BTW, she doesn't know what is 'keyboard warrior' means, L0L.
Seriously.

P.S: If this thread is useless, just tell me. I can remove it.

[ Last edited by Wongthethlef2 at 2011-9-13 18:01 ]

Reply 1# Wongthethlef2's post

File a complaint under Section 233 of the Communications & Multimedia Act 1998. BTW, give me a Facebook link and I'll have her ass handed back to her.
Quote:
(1) A person who —

(a) by means of any network facilities or network service or applications service knowingly —

(i) makes, creates or solicits; and

(ii) initiates the transmission of,

any comment, request, suggestion or other communication which is obscene, indecent, false, menacing or offensive in character with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass another person; or

(b) initiates a communication using any applications service, whether continuously, repeatedly or otherwise, during which communication may or may not ensue, with or without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person at any number or electronic address,

commits an offence.

(2) A person who knowingly —

(a) by means of a network service or applications service provides any obscene communication for commercial purposes to any person; or

(b) permits a network service or applications service under the person 's control to be used for an activity described in paragraph (a),

commits an offence.

(3) A person who commits an offence under this section shall, on conviction,be liable to a fine not exceeding fifty thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year or to both and shall also be liable to a further fine of one thousand ringgit for every day during which the offence is continued after conviction.
If you need me to type out the letter for you, send me a PM on FB with the names(full if possible) of the individuals that have been harrassing you. If possible, give me their class, your school's name and their IC number.

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-9-13 17:37 ]

DERP

woah!
this is one hell of a story

and again...why does she say bad things about your friend

Everyday I See My Dream... XD

Reply 3# Azure101's post

BECAUSE SHE CAN

Undisciplined **ers will be undisciplined.
BTW, if you need a lawyer, come find me.

[ Last edited by PwnRAR at 2011-9-13 17:43 ]

DERP

Reply 4# PwnRAR's post

ok..sure...I'll keep that in mind

Everyday I See My Dream... XD

Reply 5# Azure101's post

I wasn't referring to you about the lawsuit since the asswipe has done nothing wrong to you.

DERP

Reply 3# Azure101's post

I don't know. I'm just giving her a warning NOT to scold my friend, and she said I'm scolding her? Then she starts to say bad about me on Facebook?

BTW, thanks PwnRAR.

May I know her facebook if you don't mind?PM me if you don't want to say it here.

Reply 8# signorina's post

Sure, but don't over did it, LOL.

Reply 9# Wongthethlef2's post

i also have situation like you..but have fight la
fist vs fist...at kulaijaya, SMKKB one of the most cruel school in kulai jaya

Oh my, kids these days..... just teach her a lesson.

Reply 10# window7starter's post
Really? Sorry to hear that.

Reply 11# FishyFantasy's post
Seriously....  I hate them. Wish me luck tomorrow, hope she got 'buang sekolah'.

Reply 12# Wongthethlef2's post

Just don't get yourself caught by them when you enter the discipline room. They are pretty smart, you should be SMARTER than them.

Reply 12# Wongthethlef2's post

actually i school at SMKBP, one of the good school in my city but i have been BAN (buang sekolah)
becoz my discipline very low,,so i school at SMKKB

Reply 13# FishyFantasy's post
Well... I sent the message to Discipline teachers already, now waiting for the conclusion.
She's afternoon class, I'm morning class. I guess tonight or tomorrow then I will know the 'result'.

Reply 14# window7starter's post
How come you got expelled from the school?
Ah never mind, care about our own disciplines.

Thread